allablogmatthew25

allablog serving and seeing Jesus in the drug addict, mentally ill, prisoner, homeless, stranger (the heart of the Gospel)

Name:
Location: Mojave, Malibu, Federal Way, California, Washington, United States

Mountaintop Sea Ministries International is a non-profit Christian ministry with permanent status as a public charity. Captain Bill Schweizer-missionary, is the founder. Our mission is to "seek and save the lost"; help the widows and orphans in Muslim Kashmir(India); and remember the fallen stranger (Matthew 25) by a commemoration and a prayer for grace at the moment of the "awful overtaking".

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Remember the Stranger

During my last trip to the desert to restore the crash site of Captain Edwards and his crew to holy ground again Ninja-my pure black female German shepherd, and I had some strange things happen to us.
We were looking forward to seeing our friend Tim who patrols the L. A. Aquaduct everyday which runs by the crash site. It wasn't until the third week that he stopped by to visit. During this visit he denied that he had told us: "The barbwire fence surrounded a crash site and their bodies (ashes) are there." When I insisted he had told me this he said his memory must be bad-strange!
The desert is often windy but one night Ninja and I experienced our worst desert windstorm ever-the VW bus was shaking all night. Once during the night I thought I heard a strange noise but attributed it to my bicycle rack. When I got up in the morning and went outside I noticed the sliding side door was open six inches. I also noticed footprints. I have my captains uniforms and generator on the sliding door side and whoever opened the door knew they couldn't move these without waking me and Ninja-strange!
One morning Ninja and I were returning to the crash site in my VW bus and I heard what sounded like a fighter jet flying over us at roof level, only the noise was muted and whistling like. I looked up and saw nothing-strange!
A couple weeks ago I met a former navy seal commander while fundraising at Walmart. While serving in Vietnam he had lost eleven of his seals on an ill-fated mission. He exposed the truth over this mission and was faced with resigning or a dishonorable discharge. He has faced considerable government harassment over the years from the C.I.A., navy, and I.R.S. for continuing to expose the truth over this ill-fated mission. I told him I was exposing the truth regarding Captain Edwards crash and coverup and asked if I was in danger. When he found out I wasn't exposing the truth under an anonymous name he said my life was in danger from the airforce. When I related the above strange experiences to him he said the airforce was behind them. He said the airforce had silenced my friend and then he accurately described what I had heard going over the roof of my VW bus and said it was a bullet!
I should also mention I told the Bureau of Land Management ranger about the windstorm and the open sliding door and his comment was: "It doesn't surprise me, you are in the middle of nowhere and someone could have shot you and no one would have even heard the shot because of the wind." The ranger was aware of my mission regarding the crash site.
I have a message for the U.S. Airforce: I will continue to honor and work for justice for Captain Edwards and his crew and will shortly be exposing the U.S Airforce as being responsible for the ill-fated flight and the deaths of Captain Edwards and his crew and the subsequent coverup.
As a U.S. Merchant Marine officer who swore to uphold the laws of the country when I was granted my upper level captains license by the U.S. Coast Guard, I have a warning for the airforce which comes from the first jack flag of the U.S. Navy which is a drawing of a coiled up rattlesnake with its fangs ready to strike and the slogan: "Don't Tread on Me."

"Today I have made you a fortified city, an iron pillar and a bronze wall...They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and I will rescue you," declares the Lord. Jeremiah 1:18,19

1 Comments:

Blogger Wayne said...

I have seen you parked out by the Auquaduct site before, I live near by. Next time I see you out there I will stop by and say Hi, ...Wonder Acres resident

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home