allablogmatthew25

allablog serving and seeing Jesus in the drug addict, mentally ill, prisoner, homeless, stranger (the heart of the Gospel)

Name:
Location: Mojave, Malibu, Federal Way, California, Washington, United States

Mountaintop Sea Ministries International is a non-profit Christian ministry with permanent status as a public charity. Captain Bill Schweizer-missionary, is the founder. Our mission is to "seek and save the lost"; help the widows and orphans in Muslim Kashmir(India); and remember the fallen stranger (Matthew 25) by a commemoration and a prayer for grace at the moment of the "awful overtaking".

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Remember the Stranger-In the Arms of Jesus

  Every morning before I get up Ninja and I play a game-I try to hold her in my arms upside down. As part of our game she growls and bites but eventually she will let me hold her and I rock her in my arms like a baby and tell her she was named shepherd after baby Jesus.
  Jesus willingly gave his life to save us and like Jesus a shepherd would willingly give its life to save us.
  This is what Kane did when he was trying to apprehend a violent criminal and was brutally murdered with a knife.
  As a christian I have no doubt Kane is now being held in the arms of Jesus and being gently rocked and Jesus is telling Kane you were named shepherd after me.

  Dear Lord, grant Kane grace at the moment of his awful overtaking and comfort his master and all of Kanes friends. We thank you for all of Kanes years of faithful service as a shepherd keeping us safe. Thank you Lord.

  "...pray, pray to the  merciful Master for help... in... (Kanes) final agonizing moments, since for God time is infinitely malleable, and he will have heard what the poet (and the reader) asks even now, a month or a century on:

  the prayer thou hearst me making
  Have, at the awful overtaking,
  Heard; have heard and granted
  Grace that day grace was wanted...

  It is all one can do. As for... precious... (Kane)...only God can be in at the end, only the Father can help there." Gerard Manley Hopkins-Jesuit priest and poet: A Life," Paul Mariani

  Authors note: Kane was a pure black german shepherd who looked identical to my pure black german shepherd Ninja. Everyday I pray for the Lord to protect Ninja.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home