allablogmatthew25

allablog serving and seeing Jesus in the drug addict, mentally ill, prisoner, homeless, stranger (the heart of the Gospel)

Name:
Location: Mojave, Malibu, Federal Way, California, Washington, United States

Mountaintop Sea Ministries International is a non-profit Christian ministry with permanent status as a public charity. Captain Bill Schweizer-missionary, is the founder. Our mission is to "seek and save the lost"; help the widows and orphans in Muslim Kashmir(India); and remember the fallen stranger (Matthew 25) by a commemoration and a prayer for grace at the moment of the "awful overtaking".

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Harassment-Letter to city attorney, Issaquah, Washington

Dear Sir or Madam,

The harassment of me and my ministry by the Issaquah Police is ongoing and a pattern of harassment has now been established.

I am requesting the following information under The Freedom of Information Act:

A record of 911 calls regarding latest incident involving officers Lane and Geral and all their written reports and notes regarding latest harrassment.
Record of all written notes and reports by Sgt. Wilson regarding latest harassment.
All notes and reports by Issaquah Police regarding prior incidents of harassment against me and my ministry.
All notes and reports by Issaquah police chief regarding my conversation with him regarding the harassment of me and my ministry.
All notes and reports by Issaquah Police and mayor regarding my ministries efforts to save the wild salmon runs of Issaquah Creek and have the illegal dam within the Issaquah city limits removed.
Any other notes and files on me and my ministry by the city, elected officials, or Issaquah Police I am unaware of.
The cost of the childrens playfield on the Issaquah-Hobart road.
The cost to resurface playing field Issaquah baseball park.
The latest decision made regarding illegal dam mentioned above by City of Issaquah and estimated cost to remove.

Sincerely,

Captain Bill Schweizer, U.S.M.M., founder, missionary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home