allablogmatthew25

allablog serving and seeing Jesus in the drug addict, mentally ill, prisoner, homeless, stranger (the heart of the Gospel)

Name:
Location: Mojave, Malibu, Federal Way, California, Washington, United States

Mountaintop Sea Ministries International is a non-profit Christian ministry with permanent status as a public charity. Captain Bill Schweizer-missionary, is the founder. Our mission is to "seek and save the lost"; help the widows and orphans in Muslim Kashmir(India); and remember the fallen stranger (Matthew 25) by a commemoration and a prayer for grace at the moment of the "awful overtaking".

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Remember the Stranger

My last journey to Captain Edwards crash site was in October. The crash site was desecrated-the four American flags were destroyed, three crosses were taken down, and the two info boxes and their contents were destroyed.
I restored the crash site to holy ground again and stayed nearby. My presence didn't prevent a new info box from being destroyed by a shotgun blast. Only my pure black Geman Shepherd Ninja detecting the presence of the person who destroyed this info box saved me. Clearly my life was in danger.
I now have good reasons to believe the U.S. Air Force is behind this violence.
I will be returning shortly to inspect the crash site. Please pray for my safety. Steps are being taken to bring to justice the liars and cowards responsible for this violence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home